Wandsworth Music believe passionately in the importance of music as part of a broad and balanced curriculum.
Through the teaching and music making opportunities we provide, we can help you unlock the musical potential of your pupils, helping to develop their musical knowledge and understanding, whilst increasing their confidence and self-esteem.
As lead partner of the Wandsworth Music Education Hub, we work in partnership with, and supports schools to deliver the core roles of the National Plan for Music Education
Our wide range of music lessons and music support programmes for Wandsworth school include:
- Whole Class Ensemble Tuition (WCET)
- Singing Projects & Programmes
- Curriculum Music Support
- Instrument Hire Service
- Peripatetic music tuition
- Ensembles and choirs
- Music Therapy
- Bespoke CPD for your staff
- Early Years music programmes
- High profile performance opportunities at professional venues such as the Royal Albert Hall and Royal Festival Hall
School Music Partner Membership
All maintained, free and academy schools in Wandsworth are eligible for School Music Partner Membership (formerly Wandsworth Schools Music Service Trading Account).
We offer two membership levels; Basic and Enhanced.
Basic membership is now Free of charge to all Wandsworth Schools:
For further details please click here