School Music Partner Membership
All maintained, free and academy schools in Wandsworth are eligible for School Music Partner Membership. To receive the benefits you must complete the sign up form.
We offer two membership levels; Basic and Enhanced.
Basic membership – FREE of charge:
- Music Mark: Free Music Mark Schools Membership worth £100+, *subject to completion of the school music survey (includes benefits such as discounted Music Mark CPD, music sector updates and access to a library of resources);
- Concerts & Events: Free access via invitation, to participate in high quality performance events at nationally recognised venues, for example the Winter Sounds and the Mayor’s Carol Concert (n.b. participation is subject to application, event capacity and programming);
- Resources: Free access to WM guidance documents, resources and risk assessments
- Music Network Meetings: Free access to specialist termly music network meetings.
- Access to all WM teaching programmes and CPD.
Enhanced Membership – see pricing below:
In addition to the basic membership, enhanced membership has the following additional benefits:
- Discounted termly charges for all WM programmes, including Whole Class Ensemble Tuition, Singing Strategy, Curriculum Music and Music Therapy;
- Discounted teaching rates for hourly paid music teaching;
- Free advice on instrument purchase, repairs and maintenance;
- 1 hour’s consultancy for music provision. Bespoke advice about school music provision and curriculum;
- 50% subsidy off the cost of transport for school parties to Wandsworth Music events e.g. for the annual Brighter Sounds concert (up to a maximum value of £200 support per year);
- Free and/or discounted access to Music Hub CPD events.
Membership runs for the academic year, September – July.
School Music Survey
As a condition of our DfE grant funding, Wandsworth Music are required to submit annual data about music provision and school engagement in Wandsworth.
We encourage all schools to complete the short school music provision and self-evaluation audit.
By completing the survey you will help us to both understand the music provision in your school, and enable us plan how to best support all schools in the future. In addition your answers will auto-populate a draft School Music Development Plan which will help you to:
- Benchmark your school against DfE expectations
- Understand what excellent music provision looks like
- Decide on any actions for your school
- Create a record for passing on to a new music lead
- Complete the data for the annual DfE survey
- Provide evidence for an Arts and Culture endorsement, Ofsted Deep Dive and Artsmark.
|Free of charge
|Primary School (1 form entry)
|Primary School (2 form entry or more
We are delighted to be able to nominate all Wandsworth Schools for FREE membership of Music Mark.
- Access to online resources to support the delivery of music
- Access to free online CPD and training events
- Use of the Music Mark school logo on your school website and other media.
To receive your free membership please complete the sign up form above.