School Music Partner Membership
All maintained, free and academy schools in Wandsworth are eligible for School Music Partner Membership (formerly Wandsworth Schools Music Service Trading Account)
Membership has the following benefits:
- discounted termly charges for all Wandsworth Music programmes, including Whole Class Ensemble Tuition, Singing Strategy and curriculum music;
- discounted instrument hire (minimum of 15%) on musical instruments loaned through the instrument hire scheme;
- free access to advice on instrument purchase, repairs and maintenance;
- discounted teaching rates for hourly paid peripatetic music teaching;
- 50% subsidy off the cost of transport for school parties to Wandsworth Music projects and events e.g. The annual Brighter Sounds concert (up to a maximum of £220 support per year).
- Music Mark Schools Membership (which includes benefits such as discounted Music Mark CPD, music sector updates and access to a library of resources).
- Free and /or discounted access to Music Hub CPD
- By becoming a School Music Partner, this is also a pledge that your school supports the work of the Music Hub and values access to high quality music education for your pupils.
|School Type||Annual Cost|
|Primary School (1 form entry)||£700|
|Primary School (2 form entry or more)||£780|
To sign up for School Music Partner Membership for the academic year 2020-21 please click here.